You must be 18+ and a current resident of NSW to apply to be a 2021 City of Sydney Poet in Residence.
Terms and Conditions
- EOI’s open 1 June 2021 (AEST).
- The closing date for EOI’s is midnight 30 June 2021 (AEST).
- Unsuccessful entries will not be notified and no feedback will be provided.
- The two poets selected as this year’s COS PIR's will be announced publicly on Tuesday 13 July.
- There is no additional travel or accommodation fee or assistance provided.
- All applicants must be available to physically undertake the PIR on the following dates: Saturday 10am-4pm 7, 14, 21, 28 August.
How to apply
Please complete the online application form below and attach your:
- two recent poems.
- one page biography/CV.
- one page PIR project proposal (outlining your ideas/activities specific to the Green Square Library site).
The two successful poets will be chosen by Red Room Poetry and City of Sydney Libraries Network staff.
Files to attach
Please name files accordingly:
Maximum file size limit is 5MB.
Ready to get started? Complete the online application form.
Ant further queries please email email@example.com