Annual Reports and Poetic Programs (including Financial Statements)
- 2022 Annual Report
- 2021 Annual Report
- 2020 Annual Report / 2021 Poetic Program
- 2019 Annual Report / 2020 Poetic Program
- 2018 Annual Report / 2019 Poetic Program
- 2017 Annual Report / 2018 Poetic Program
- 2016 Annual Report / 2017 Poetic Program
- 2015 Annual Report / 2016 Poetic Program
- 2014 Annual Report / 2015 Poetic Program
Truth and Reconciliation Pledge
- Red Room Poetry adopts the Uluru Statement from the Heart as a framework and commits to applying its principles across our activities and policies involving Indigenous peoples, their lands, resources and across programs and engagements. The Uluru Statement of the Heart invites us to walk together - this pledge is our commencement of this journey.
Red Room Poetry advocates for poets by paying professional rates (Australian Society of Authors), ensuring quality creation and a sustainable future for Australian literature and poetry. Red Room Poetry also advocates for positive cultural and social impact through its projects, programs and commissions.
- Access and equity
Red Room Poetry promotes fair and equal access for all and takes positive steps to identify, overcome, eliminate and prevent discrimination. We believe in all ability access, equity, clear communication and responsiveness.
Discrimination, bullying and sexual harassment are unlawful and not permitted at RR.
- Child safety
Red Room Poetry is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children. Our staff, volunteers and contractors are required to hold a verified WWCC and are informed of their obligations under child protection legislation.
All Red Room Poetry poets and authors retain copyright of their work. Subsequent reproduction (by the poet or author) elsewhere should acknowledge RR as the source of the commission and creation of the works. Any subsequent reproduction by RR as publisher, will be subject to the guidelines for fair use of material for educational purposes, as set out by the Copyright Agency.
- Environmental sustainability
Red Room Poetry works to preserve the environmental sustainability of the planet. We do this in our own practice, as a participant in a community of practice, and as a participant in the Australian social discourse and through our environmental programs and projects.
- Safer spaces
Red Room Poetry believes poetry can produce moments of great power and great vulnerability. All staff, volunteers and contractors practice empathy, kindness and active consent and adhere to privacy principals (APP).
For more detail on any of these statements, contact us.