Ali Cobby Eckermann
Ali Cobby Eckermann’s first collection little bit long time launched her literary career in 2009. In 2013 Ali toured Ireland as Aust. Poetry Ambassador and won the Kenneth Slessor Prize and Book Of The Year (NSW) for Ruby Moonlight, a massacre verse novel. In 2014 Ali was the inaugural recipient of the Tungkunungka Pintyanthi Fellowship at Adelaide Writers Week, and the first Aboriginal Australian writer to attend the International Writing Program at University of Iowa. In 2017 Ali received a Windham Campbell Award for Poetry from Yale University USA. She was awarded a Literature Fellowship by the Australian Council for the Arts in 2018. In 2019 Ali was awarded a prestigious Civitella Ranieri Fellowship in Italy.
- Bomaderry High School (2017)
- Dapto High School (2017)
- Dillwynia Correctional Centre 2012
- Extinction Elegies
- Fair Trade
- Guwayu – For All Times
- MUSE @ Taronga
- Poetry Object 2015
- Red Room Poetry Fellow - Bundanon Trust Workshops
- Red Room Poetry Fellowship 2017
- Tumbalong Gatherers
- YWCA Bundanon
- Ali Cobby Eckermann reads 'Wind Song Lament'
- Ali Cobby Eckermann reads 'It's Just So Wrong'
- Ali Cobby Eckermann reads 'The Abyss of an Apology in Australia'
- Ali Cobby Eckermann reads 'The Extinction of Us'
- Ali Cobby Eckermann reads 'The Extinction of Kindness'
- Ali Cobby Eckermann Dyllwynia Unlocked 2012
- (I Am) A Line In The Sand
- a kangaroo is in the sky